RoHS stands for Restriciton of Hazardous Substances. Any company that sells directly applicable electronic products, subcomponents or components to EU countries, or sells products to EU countries to resellers, distributors, or integrators, will be affected if they use any restricted materials.
Our LiPol battery company can apply RoHS for our customer, more information please contan us.
RoHS Compliance Concept
The substances banned under RoHS are lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), hexavalent chromium (CrVI), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE), and four different phthalates (DEHP, BBP, BBP, DIBP).
- Lead (Pb): < 1000 ppm
- Mercury (Hg): < 100 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): < 100 ppm
- Hexavalent Chromium: (Cr VI) < 1000 ppm
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB): < 1000 ppm
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE): < 1000 ppm
- Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP): < 1000 ppm
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP): < 1000 ppm
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): < 1000 ppm
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP): < 1000 ppm
A. Screening test by XRF spectroscopy
XRF screening limits in mg/kg for regulated elements according to IEC 62321-3-1:2013.
-BL=Under the XRF screening limit
-OL=Further chemical test will be conducted while result is above the screening limit
-X=The symbol”X” marks the region whether further investigation is necessary
-3☌=The reproducibility of analytical instruments
B. Chemical Test